Sisal is a private Italian company with a staff of around 400 people operating in both Milan and Rome. Today, the company operates with a network of over 30,000 retailers, covering 97% of Italian municipalities, and has a Contact Centre with 40 Operators active 12 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Improve customer service
Sisal needed to activate a process of technological evolution that would facilitate the most complex organisational transformation of the company.
Sisal's main requirement was to unite the additional administrative services that were distributed throughout multiple local offices. Hence, from 14 regional offices, two central locations were created, with one being in Milan and the other in Rome. Within this technological development comes the introduction of a Call Centre in Milan as a tool able to improve the service level offered to its Customers.
A single solution for many locations
Sisal chose IFM Infomaster’s #phones as a platform for managing its own Call Centre, being a type of telephone assistance centre with an internal and external Help Desk component, spread across three locations:
- Milan and Palermo, operating Monday to Saturday from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm and Sunday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, with around 70 points of operation focused on activities towards receivers;
- Palermo, operating 24/7, with around 50 points of operation focused on the outsourcing of inbound activities for Superenalotto consumers;
- Rome, operating 7 days a week from 10:00 am to midnight in summer and from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm in winter, with some 20 points of operation focused on Care activities for online players.
A flexible, integrable and on-demand solution
The adoption of #phones has allowed Sisal to establish a Call Centre able to support both the rapid lifecycle of the company's products and the ever-evolving market.
Being flexible, integrable and easily modifiable on demand, for Sisal, #phones has become synonymous with:
- real-time management of modifications with a high degree of flexibility and configurability;
- advanced and diversified queue management in accordance with the campaigns;
- a highly user-friendly interface, updatable daily by a supervisor;
- easy integration with the IT environment and the pre-existing databanks.